ArtemesiaBlack Press Kit
Sabine Heusler-Schick & Kenny Schick – husband and wife duo.
Sabine writes the lyrics and melodies, sings, plays guitar & banjouke. Kenny plays all the music, does vocals, produces, records, mixes and masters their recorded projects. They do perform live but not every often, preferring to spend time writing and creating music.
LINKS TO THE MUSIC
itunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/artemesiablack/id429757030
spotify – https://open.spotify.com/artist/5She7zoxpQKVZrZFsKtujV?si=SYBzeItZRqS99P1gHcg2wg
bandcamp – https://artemesiablack.bandcamp.com/
amazon – https://www.amazon.com/s?k=ArtemesiaBlack&i=digital-music&search-type=ss&ref=ntt_srch_drd_B004URH34K
pandora – https://www.pandora.com/artist/artemesiablack/gravity/ALZlw44nq7lrkrq
basement3productions youtube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9R9vWpMXfKycPxjWPUnyMg
ArtemesiaBlack youtube – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_lAWQWXZTHJu07p62K0DvTPlAJYINQQe0U
facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/artemesiablackmusic/
twitter – https://twitter.com/artemesiablack
cdbaby – https://store.cdbaby.com/Artist/ArtemesiaBlack1
ABOUT EACH SONG
1. Gravity – we are all unique but there is one thing that we all have in common – gravity. Also gravity is about how we all have flaws, some obvious some not so much, so we should be kinder to each other knowing that we are all but human, bound by something unseen – gravity.
2. Oh No – is a song that’s gone through a few changes, it started out being called Hell on Wheels, inspired by the tv show. It’s a song about not letting ‘the man’ break you in being a happy human. I might work hard but there are somethings that you cannot take from me, there is my soul that is only my own.
3. Drive – is really about being free and even though we might get ‘left’ by someone we can chose to just move on to another life, another way to be. Drive is both about leaving something bad behind and drive towards something better.
4. Before I met you – I was cool, believe it or not. You would have love me… sometimes in a relationship we lose the love you once had for one another, its a song about remembering when you loved someone, how you felt about them. Being in this relationship has changed both of you… for the worst and now you don’t love that person…
5. Devil’s in the Details – the concept of looking for the fountain of youth, and sometimes things are not as black and white as we’d like them to be…
6. Mercy – you cannot control nature, nature controls you
7. Stars – a moment in time when you realize just how small you are in the scheme of things but also how amazing you are in the scheme of things…
8. Goodbye – was a funeral song, or any kind of goodbyes, they are so hard especially when they are a forever goodbye. The last words I said to my father… “this is the last time I say goodbye”
9. DAWG – domestic violence is subtle to the outside world, is sometimes one moment to witness it, to the one experiencing it, it can creep up and grow until it becomes part of life, and then it’s the end. This is a story about a woman who realizes she is dead.
10. Love is Slow Motion – sometimes love comes slowly, slowly enough to be witness to it, and when you then recall the moment, it was just one little moment in time. Maybe when you are older and love comes it comes more slowly.
11. Winter – the tale came one evening, it floated through the open door one winter… so they would not be forgotten.
All music © all rights reserved 2019 Sabine Heusler-Schick & Kenny Schick